Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Monday AMV-A little late

I'm a little behind, but that's okay. I'm watching Fruits Basket, which is pretty dang hilarious for such a silly concept.



Tonight we may have a ninja mission. We got "ghosted" someone left treats on our porch, and now we need to tag someone else in the ward. Apparently this is a pretty common church culture thing, but this is the first I've heard of it.

Which means that it could have possibly started outside of Utah Valley! Inconceivable!

4 comments:

W.W. said...

They just call it something differant in Utah valley.

Nanette said...

Maybe the "ghoster" is FROM Utah--eh?

corbeau said...

Hmmmmm Maybe. But it seems like the kind of thing that would be really popular in the student ward.

I guess it might be relatively new, but that just makes me feel old.

tiff said...

How could you have lived in Utah Valley and NOT heard of it?!

J/K. I think I only heard about it towards the end of high school. I didn't grow up doing it or anything.