Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Blehs

There's something going around the office. Fortunately, I haven't developed the full auto-puke nastiness, but I am definitely feeling crappy.

So now I'm watching Medium, which has the greatest opening credits since Mission Impossible (it's so Hitchcock!) and this episode features creepy clowns.

Man I hate creepy clowns. I love the Buffy episode where Xander decks his personal creepy clown nightmare.

I'm going to see if I can find the Medium opening on Youtube.

Awesome! Here's a madTV parody. They nail Patricia Arquette's highly obnoxious voice!



"Every Week, I have a dream that helps you solve crime? Every week."

3 comments:

W.W. said...

AAHHH the power of beyond. So every week you solve a crime.

corbeau said...

Every. Week. Although I don't need people to mapquest clues for me.

W.W. said...

Very good, because I would be concerned if I had to do that for you.