Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Its Austen Time!

I don't know why, but PBS has gone all Austen all the time this week. Persuasion, Northanger Abbey, multiple versions of P&P, Emma. Even Mansfield Park.

The Corcoran is holding a Jane Austen lecture on the 31st, and BSA DFL and I have tickets. So I have decided to join in the Jane Austen fun and blog Austen style for as long as it takes for me to get bored with it.

Unfortunately the highlight of bowling night was a conversation that Miss Austen could never have imagined in her wildest Victorian dreams. A conversation that I can't type on my PG rated blog much less set in 18th century England.

So dear friends, remember to be careful when you ask for clarification. Because you never know what might be lurking behind the simple words, "Wait, what kind of dance?"

5 comments:

W.W. said...

So is WW ever going to get out of the clutches of the witch?

corbeau said...

Who shot what in the where now?

W.W. said...

Your crazy story lets here it or have you forgotten me and are just going make me be a slave for the rest of my life.

corbeau said...

Oh, I'd forgotten all about that. Um, you got freed. Remember? There was a big rescue operation. So, uh, we all got better and then got home. The End.

How's that? :)

W.W. said...

So BSA and DFL are just going for the home decorating network or what?