Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday Morning Pain

Man I'm beat. We were doing drills today. Drills and drills and drills. Then, when we finally got to put the pads away, everyone was moving pretty slow. So the instructor says, "Tired? Okay, let's have a rest period. Jumping Jacks."

So we started continuous jumping jacks. Then crunches. Then leg lifts. In the leg lifts he kept telling us to keep our feet 6 feet off the deck, and I thought, "Aha. I bet you anything he's a Marine." Finally we ended with jump squats.

I haven't had a beat down like that since I left the Navy.

But then we got to do choke hold drills. And I met a cute guy. So it all worked out.

Man I'm tired though.

I also wore an army shirt my brother gave me. A couple of guys asked me where I was stationed. I totally look like an Army girl. :)

I like wearing the shirt to Krav, because it's that great slick exercise fabric. So not only does it transfer heat efficiently, it makes me really hard to grab in drills.

No comments: