Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Random Food Note

Just FYI: Tomato soup made with fat free milk tastes funky. It's possible that the "healthy choice" tomato soup may have had something to do with that too. Like eating a flavorless red paste with a hint of tomato.


But how excited are we for Super Bowl Sunday?!

I don't even know who's playing, but who cares? The Super Bowl is a great excuse to eat a lot of junk.

Pizza.
Wings.
Brownies.
Cookies.
Chips and Salsa.
5 layer dip.

HMMMMMmmmmm, happy days.

I realize that most people enjoy 7 layer dip. Our house-dip only has 5 layers, in keeping with the great Olive-Chive Peace Accords of '06.

And then there's the commercials. In fact, it was the Superbowl that introduced me to the awesomeness that is the Trunk Monkey. I laughed so hard I fell off the couch. (Obviously, this was before I developed my mad ninja skills. Now I ninja roll of the couch with cat-like grace.)

4 comments:

DFL said...

It's the NY Giants vs the New England Patriots. And while the Patriots are undefeated and will probably win, it's like their fifth superbowl in a row. Give somebody else a chance already, sheesh.

W.W. said...

Trunk monkey. Got to love them all.

corbeau said...

I'm cheering for the Patriots. Bless their cheating little hearts.

W.W. said...

Still got to love them and the way they conduct themselves. They dont even get cocky like someother players I have seen this happen to.