Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Walk, Don't Run--Austen Style

While perusing the always delightful Tv in Japan, I happened across this amusing piece of philosophical pondering.

Does a would a world class Walk Race champion run if in mortal danger? Watch and see what happens as this poor man is set upon by roaming Samurai.




One can't help but think of the delightful Cary Grant movie based on walk racing. Which, interestingly enough, is also set in Japan.



I would just like to point out that it's much harder to sit here and scrawl out compound-complex than I thought it would be. Looks like I picked the wrong week to cut back on caffeine.

3 comments:

W.W. said...

What Cary Grant movie is this?

corbeau said...

The movie is called "Walk, Don't Run."

W.W. said...

That would make sense as to why you picked it. I dont think I have ever seen this one. I like Carry Grant.