Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random Quiz

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Diseased Spice Trader.

Where You Lived: Australia.

How You Died: Consumption.


What the? It only asks one question!!

Pshhaw--these are randomly generated. This is what I got for the exact same answer the second time:




In a Past Life...



You Were: An Insane Monk.



Where You Lived: Poland.



How You Died: Dysentery.



All right, here's a fun one:

You Are 40% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

3 comments:

W.W. said...

I am only 12% evil. Oh well. And I am a redheaded beekeeper who was hung for treason in Ontario. Oh Canada.

corbeau said...

Beekeepers. Always the troublemakers.

Kristen said...

hmmm. I was 40% evil too. It makes me want to ask you which boxes you check marked -- but only if I don't have to answer said question in return. :)

It also makes me wonder if Nanette would be any percent evil at all...