Friday, November 02, 2007

Bacon Scare!!!

I don't know if you guys have been following all the hoopla over a study released yesterday linking bacon to colon cancer. It was all over the morning news here, reported in somber, serious tones for the immanent peril threatening us all.

"Hmmmm" I thought "tasty tasty bacon." Later I went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner, where I ordered a pizza with the following ingredients:

-Mozzarella
-Goat Cheese (yummy!)
-Sauteed red and yellow peppers
-Japanese Egg Plant (Also yummy! Surprisingly!)
-Crumbled applewood smoked bacon

It was soooo good. Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my monitor.

I also had a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel this morning, so obviously my love affair with bacon continues unabated.

So, what to have for lunch? BLT? Egg salad with Bacon? Turkey club? Fillet Mignon?!

What's your favorite bacon dish?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

i cannot say no to a BLT. I HATE tomatoes, but putting them with bacon will make me eat them.

yum!

W.W. said...

BLT. By far.