Friday, November 02, 2007

Chocolate Covered Jeeps

And in more food news, seven contestants licked their way through 700 pounds of chocolate for a free Jeep Cherokee.

Story with Pictures Here.

Now I love chocolate, but I don't think I could lick it off a car. Especially off the grill. Go outside and check out the grill of your car. I bet it's covered in mashed bug guts. I'm sure these chocolate covered jeeps were new, but I wouldn't be able to get over the psychological hang up of licking the grill.

I'd constantly be checking for crunchings and munchings.

Do you think they gave them glasses of milk? I mean that's a lot of chocolate to lick. Wouldn't your tongue go numb in self defense?

3 comments:

W.W. said...

Try an experiment to find out.

Nanette said...

Oh, come on! Tarantulas and other bugs are a delicacy in some places of the world--just think how mush better they'd taste dipped in chocolate!

corbeau said...

Eww dude! I totally just got back from lunch!!