Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Heroes--Flashback!

So in this episode we learned about what happened in the four month lapse between seasons. It filled in a lot of backstory, but wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

Here's my recap:

Hey it's DL! He's alive! Oh no wait, he's dead again.

Is it just me, or is Peter really gullible? I mean honestly, he believes everything anyone tells him.

Nate should be dead. Honestly.

Ma Petrelli brought out her cold mean side, keeping her family's mutant powers secret by telling Nate's wife insanity ran in the family.

That's cold.

I also want to know how Mrs. Patrelli and the Haitian are connected. He also helped her during the first season.

Alejandro of the death twins has horrible taste in women. Poor guy also had the worst wedding ever.

Veronica Mars is a sociopath!! Also, for a girl who's been in a facility for 16 years, she does pretty well driving around a foreign country.

Nikki has another personality named Gina. Prompting me to wonder, ala Wakko Warner, "Just how many people do you have in there?" Having several personalities all warring for control could be interesting, but I bet we only saw her for the whole random side trip to LA to kill off DL.

So, is it Adam/Good Bob/Bad, or is it Bob/Good Adam/Bad. Who will really save the world?

No comments: