Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Ha!! Take That Xmen quizzes!!

I think it's fascinating that I scored closer to Emma Frost than Rogue. Must be all the slightly evil mind stuff.





Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Storm

Storm is the seconday team leader of the X-Men. She has a peaceful personality but must be careful since her emotions control her powers. She loves gardening and is afaid of tight spaces. Powers: Control of the Weather


Storm


70%

Colossus


65%

Cyclops


65%

Nightcrawler


60%

Emma Frost


60%

Rogue


55%

Jean Grey


55%

Wolverine


50%

Iceman


30%

Gambit


25%

Beast


20%


2 comments:

corbeau said...

Yeah, but I know you cheat on these. You just pick the ones you know will give you the answer you want, rather than filling them out honestly.

tsk tsk. That just has to be against the Amazon code.

W.W. said...

I think that you are the one that did that. I just followed my heart. That would be the amazon way.