Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Heroes: Exceptionally Late Edition

AAHH!! I miss one freaking episode of the entire season and it's the one where Mr. Evil Glasses GETS SHOT??!! Are you kidding me?!

That's okay though, because he's only mostly dead.

Oh well, here's my recap:

Maya the Moron deserves whatever she gets. Die Maya Die!!

I so did not need to see Sexy Shower Sylar. Die Sylar Die!!

Perhaps they could take out each other, thus satisfying the "2 Heroes Shall Fall" clause of the previews prophecy.

Adam is evil! At last we know for sure.

Peter is still really gullible. And suddenly very concerned about Irish girl. Did he remember her last episode or something?

Last Week: ON Heroes:

Peter: Oh yeah, There was this Irish girl that I left behind in a horrible disease ridden future. I should, like, try to rescue her or something.

Adam: Santa Claus also wants you to pick up the winning lotto numbers while you're in the future. To, you know, help fund the Save the World Campaign.

Peter: Well, if Santa says it's okay, and it's to save the world, then sure!

Anyway, back to my recap.

Ando gets left behind. Again. Why do they keep doing this? Have they forgotten how awesome Ando is? Free Ando!!

Nikki will live.

Could Mohinder get any more preachy? I can't even give you a fashion report anymore because he keeps showing up in that indestructible white suit; speechifying with quivering, righteous fury.

Copycat girl apparently forgot that she watched a bunch of karate movies and got kidnapped by thugs. Maybe her copycat talents have a time limit?

Veronica Mars got injured somehow, and also apparently forgot that she can shoot lightening out of her hands.

Come on Veronica, don't let Claire push you around!!

This should be Flyboy's last week, so that's a plus.

I feel like I'm missing something. Did I miss something? What do you, the viewers at home think?

No comments: